View Single Post
      04-15-2015, 05:36 PM   #59
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungDro View Post
Bollox? did I swear at you no. How immature . and Yes they are..Look at the sales figures and what some customers have said on buying a brand new bmw you CLEARLY dont know it has nothing to do with loyalty. I have plenty of friends who are loyal to merc and bmw but they switch between mercs and bmws and various other brands like porsche and jags.. Just because your street is full of em doesnt mean Everyone has one.. my street is full of porsche jeeps that doesnt mean EVERYONE has one I live in north and move to London sometimes. I see more mercs and audis than bm's. High end bm's and M cars are rarer to see. if you live in a wealthy neighbourhood for example like wilmslow you will see more. the more common ones are the 3 series and 1 series cause they sell a lot and always will but theres less of them compared to audi and merc c classes etc. I own a c class amg myself, i travel all around the UK and everywhere i go someone has the same car is me exact same spec too its just too common. merc has had an offer on for a while too and has sold a crazy amount of C's in the UK..When i bought mine the salesman even said you will see a lot of these on the road..

Excepting fiesta / Focus BMW outsell ford.

They are getting to be the de facto 'Clittoral car.

With Audi, Mercedes & BMW, due to ridiculously cheap lease and PCP deals German cars are exceptionally common.

It is cheaper going for a 3 series or C class than it is a Ford Mondeo.

The negative equity on these cars is getting rather high lol.

Once upon a time you might see a 6 series every now and then in Cambridge, now you see 5 or 6 in same day.

Large discounts = large drops in residuals.
Appreciate 0