Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungDro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigand View Post
Sorry but that is bollox, there is no way on Earth a BMW can be deemed Exclusive in the UK.

People do not buy them for this, it's very much down to either brand loyalty or the 20% + discounts and low apr's.

Just in my road alone there are plenty various types of new from 2 series to a number of M cars.
Yes they are..Look at the sales figures and what customers have said you CLEARLY dont know Just because your street is full of em doesnt mean Everyone has one.. I live in north and move to London sometimes. I see more mercs and audis than bm's
A car is considered exclusive when it is produced in low volume, or has a high price tag, or both. BMW will sell as many cars as they possibly can, nothing exclusive about it. Just because you see more Mercs and Audis doesn't make BMW more exclusive, it means customers in that market chose a Merc or Audi over a similarly priced BMW.

It is not by BMWs choice that you see more Benz or Audi.. If it was up to BMW, they would want you to only see BMW wherever you go.

I would consider the 1M coupe to be an exclusive BMW.