04-06-2015, 11:45 AM   #47
i M HOONIGAN
Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E70 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Yeah. I've never been a Winter person and this season makes me hate Winter that much more. Still waiting on the GC to come back to address the driveway. I went ahead and did the plumbing repairs myself.

Anyways. I've been going to VIR and more specifically been doing the California Superbike School. I'm signed up again this year for the May sessions.

For the suspension work, you should also talk to MRP Motorsports. They're over on that side of MD. They're a really good group of guys. Only facility I could find in the area that can do major suspension work/repairs. Had an incident a long time ago where due to a drop I needed the front outer fork tubes straightened. They were able to do this work. They can dial in the suspension for you specifically while you're on the bike and do any number of suspension mods. They also go out to the various track days at Summit to do onsite suspension tuning/work.

I got my bike from Battley's. They've been pretty good to me and a few of them are also track junkies. Devin Battley regularly goes out to Summit and my salesman Sam takes his 1198S out all the time.
Cool stuff! Thanks for the advice, and the rec on MRP. Learn something new every day, and I'll def check them out

Just checked out that CSS@VIR, and wish I can go to one of those events. Stupid work schedule . But, got your PM!
E70 X5M (current)
Appreciate 0