04-06-2015, 07:43 AM   #45
i M HOONIGAN
Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E70 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
This Winter has been stupid ridiculous. If Winter was a person I would beat the piss out of him/her. This Winter has limited the available time I have to ride before I head out to the track in May. It also has caused two major damages to my house. Cracks in my new concrete driveway which I had put in less than a year ago and a busted hose bib which ended up ruining the laminate floor....again this room was done by the same GC less than a year ago.

Anyways, who's doing the work on your suspension?

I also sent you a PM.
Heard that... Sorry to hear about the troubles around the house... Only 1 year, and this winter did a number on your upgrades :/... I agree that Mother Nature was schizophrenic this year, and so glad the snow's gone for good!

Where do you track? VIR? Summit Point? Would love to get some track time if I can . Got the gear ready, just need some experience!

As for suspension work - I'm thinking of going to Speed Cycle, or Cycle World in the Baltimore area. Haven't identified a dealer I like, so I'll be looking into it a bit more in the next couple of months. Any experience at either of these locations? Bike is from Coleman Powersports in Falls Church, and they also did my 600-750 mile service, but they're just too far away (and they also forgot to take off my SERV light after the service)
E70 X5M (current)
Appreciate 0