Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
OK, I just read this whole thing and it is ridiculous.

OP: You want to get rid of your BMW because of it's reliability issues and step into a hand built Italian supercar as your daily driver and only vehicle. Plus the 360 you are looking at is at the bottom of the price range for those car which most likely indicates either poor maintenance, high mileage, abused or, something else along those lines. Not to mention getting it serviced isn't like dropping the car off and picking up a few hours later. There is a lot of down time with a car like that. Definitely not a smart move.

You want it to impress clients with this vehicle. What are you going to do when you have to take a couple to look at a house? Strap the chick to engine cover? Besides most clients who are buying houses in this price range probably won't be too impressed by an almost decade old Ferrari.

Ever think about a Cayenne Turbo or something along those lines. It'd be a good people mover and a nice daily driver vehicle.
THANKS YOU FOR YOUR WISE COMMENT.

I have asked my other friend. he said it is not worth to buy. you will have to spend more time fixing it and $$$$. IT is also hard to find special insurance group to insure your car.. it is not a cheap maintance car to beginning with.. Other popular insurance group wont insurance for you because the high cost when something go wrong.