View Single Post
      06-29-2007, 08:43 PM   #54
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: still deciding what to order

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post
so by the same token, all the people that say bush is a moron is saying they can do a better job as president?

since when does saying someone else is not that good equate to saying you can do a better job? it doesnt.

for the record i think Bush is retarded. doesnt mean i think i can do a better job. it just means what it means.

you're not being very logical with your thought process.

Wow that is a pretty stupid post. You make a ridiculous apples to oranges comparison, and then have the gall to say I am not being very logical? Niki calls herself a graphic designer. She apparently does this stuff for a living. I do not, but she has yet to post anything I could not do in 10 minutes or less. Which is fine I'm not trying to say her work is bad. I'm just saying what greyghost has done is so far above and beyond anything that she has done that she just makes herself look like a moron when she criticizes it.

If you want a logical comparison, not an apples and oranges one like your own then I will give you one. It would be like if a 250 pound girl called a 140 pound girl fat. No, she isn't saying that she is skinnier, but it does make her look pretty ridiculous.

This is not like you criticizing Bush since you are not a politician. This is like John Edwards criticizing Bush.
Appreciate 0