View Single Post
      03-23-2007, 03:15 AM   #105
SoCal335i
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92-TT Jet Blk Coral Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
wow. First, I am very sorry to hear about your friend ///M and my condolences to the families. I hope those girls get well soon.

Second- I can't believe some of the responses in this thread.

Someone died because of street racing and you go sayin things like "oh I dont care IM just gonna keep on racing". F*cking biggest pieces of sh*t ever!!
One of these days you're gonna race someone and either you or that other person will crash into someone you know, then you will learn your lesson.

I cant even describe how I feel toward such a stupid and ignorant comment like that. Whatever man, you can race or do whatever the f*ck u want but I hope you will learn your lesson.
You should really read my posts before you open your mouth you classless degenerate, i t-boned someone in the middle of the street and was hurt for a while, it was his fault he should not have been there(im not going to discuss my speed). My friend died in a race he was the passenger in the car. There is no lesson to be learned just do what you love and when your time is up its over. Thats just as simple as i see it.
Appreciate 0