Enlisted Member
Belgium
Rep
Drives: 15' F83 YMB, 15' Z4_35i, 19%E2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resjudicata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beethoven3 View Post
Greetings from Santa Monica, CA. My new M850i Coupe was delivered two weeks ago. A huge upgrade from my 2009 650. I knew after seeing JSCO's great photos to begin the thread that Tanzanite Blue metallic with the ivory interior would be my spec, but I could not get a build slot until January. It was worth the wait! The car is incredible, including the marvelous V-8 engine, transmission, and the pops, crackles and burbles from the exhaust. The car is optioned with the carbon fiber roof, carbon fiber trim, Bowers & Wilkins sound, full leather trim, glass controls, alcantara, ZDA & ZDY driver assist, and Cooling & High Performance Tire Package. The B&W was definitely worth the cost as I have never heard a better car sound system. Thanks to JSCO and Bloozeman for their advice on the Tanzanite Blue and the various options.

The car is normally in comfort mode for my drive from home to office. The seats are incredibly comfortable and you don't hear anything outside the car except some minor road noise. I love putting it in sport mode on the weekends. The M850 definitely gets a lot of attention from pedestrians and other drivers. Have yet to use the driver assist functions nor sport plus, but plan to use them soon.

The only complaint I have thus far is the need to be very careful when parking the car or going over dips, as the front end is very low to the ground, and I have already done some minor damage to the front spoiler which nobody will notice except me.

A fantastic car. Well done BMW.
well done. mine is the same except sonic speed blue. I wish I'd gotten the tanzanite blue.
Love that color!!! Love how it looks in sunlight. Almost like a wrap. I am driving an X5 now as a loaner with that color
Appreciate 0