05-01-2020, 08:40 PM   #77
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
That's some good stuff right there. I'm working on Update Mgmt and Guest config tech right now so an interesting overlap. I'm beginning to think we should actually connect on a business level, too. Shoot me a mail on dean[at]microsoft[dot]com if you're interested in joining a preview program.
10-4 and will do as my gig is to drive Technology & Innovation transformation if I have to put hands on the keyboard myself to do so. Ironically I just joked with the CIO yesterday regarding an elevator pitch on my role for a board meeting next week (thankfully in this gig I get a pass on that headache). I said I can sum it up in 7 words, i.e., "fight the FUD and get shit done".

I did have to present at a board meeting last October but was filling in for the CISO whom was out due to a surgery. Security is job 1 at all times in everything I drive and hence the CISO is one of my closest allies so given I was knowledgeable on everything I became the sacrificial lamb to present. I nailed it but since I had only been on the job 2 months at that point I still am the mystery man in their eyes.

Quote:
Ah hah, I actually sent it in. They request 3 options, mine were:
1. FAT4ANM (our Aussie friend nudged it back to the top)
2. CHEK M8 (CHECKM8 was taken)
3. MMMMMM8
I'm down for #2 and #3 but figured the possible translation of #1 being "FAT4ANaughtyMan" that one was dead and buried.

Last edited by bloozemanAZ; 05-01-2020 at 08:50 PM..
Appreciate 0