07-17-2022, 10:37 PM   #1169
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingding View Post
I don’t know any watches guy here or not. But if a person keep flashing his wrist , showing off his Omega non stop, how do you feel about it and what do you think what’s the rest of his watch collection going to be?Only thing I wanted to say is: I hope he does not own an Rolex or AP.
Irony as just replied to the thread telling snowbimmer to ignore your BS as he needs no justification whatsoever to post the pics of his car. Now you bring in watches which is my realm and yes I own or have owned (sold at a profit) them all.

Rolex? Do have a submariner but classify it as a fashion watch as it can't compete. Have an AP too. Omega? A unique 1 of 999 with the original co-axial movement before they mass produced it. What does that make me? Better yet do you know anything about watch movements? Quick quiz Sherlock (since you are so wise) what is the singular watch on the face of the planet with both a carousel and tourbillion movement? Yeah figured your clueless answer but I have one and is worth likely more than your house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingding View Post
BTW, my daily driver is a 2016 Nissan Altima. Most reliable and low maintenance car I ever owned. I need to show her some love and take some pictures and post it online too
Know that all too well as left Lexus to the "dark side" of BMW. Still have concerns on the longevity but did my research on the engines in my wife's X5 as well as my M850i. Still not believing it until either hits 13 plus years old as that equates to my last Lexus. Oh and yes that stellar low maintenance helped fund my appreciating watch collection. Anyore questions before you go crawl back into the non-existent?
Appreciate 2