View Single Post
      12-02-2021, 08:35 PM   #13
harrish1985
Rep
Drives: F8 SPDR SF90 SPDR G63 RRATB X7

Thanks for all the feedback guys I really appreciate it! The main thing for me was being able to secure a trade in number for my Panamera that was higher than what I paid earlier this year. Separate of that, I wanted a vehicle that had less than 7500 miles and at least a couple years of warranty left. My main must haves were an "exotic color" think Blue, Green, Red and the B&W sound system and carbon exterior package. A few dealers I called around wanted $10k - $15k OVER MSRP on the new '22s and as I'm sure many of you know the '22s don't have touchscreen on some models and some don't have the B&W & wireless charging option. I found an Aventurin Red Gran Coupe with less than 6k miles with a $160k sticker priced nearly $40k below sticker. I'm super pumped for the car to arrive and I do honestly think I'll enjoy it a bit more than the Panamera. I also have a 911 GTS coming in so I'll certainly have the Porsche fill. I will say that the Panamera while being very nice just felt big and the exhaust left a lot to be desired. The PCM with online maps is really nice. I don't know if the PDK on the 911s is different but I will say that on the Panamera it was nice but I wouldn't rave about it like I would on a Ferrari or McLaren.
Appreciate 0