boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by deburn
I bought the IS 300. They gave it to me to drive for a few hours on Saturday afternoon and I loved driving it. They gave me a great deal. Clearly it's not a BMW but I think it's the best combination of the fun factor, luxury/comfort, reliability, resale value and price and that's why I bought it. Also it's a CPO so 3 year, 100k mile, no deductible warranty on top of the 16k/10 month factory warranty that's left on the car - it's at 34,000 miles now

all8up: a Golf or Jetta would have been my first and only choice but a few years ago, I had a few customer service issues (nothing to do with the car itself) with a 2002 A4 and the dealership Brookline Audi VW dicked me around like you wouldnt believe and when I complained to Audi (the guy before Len Hunt) I got a stock response letter from some admin that thhey couldnt or wouldnt do anything. It really pissed me off. When I called the 1-800 # they wouldnt even give me his name. It will be a very long time before I buy another VW product

younghov85: that's the same model and color that I've got, also with Sport Design, but it will be a while before I do any engine mods

mag - thanks for the detailed response, I would have normally bought a stick but got the automatic because of knee surgery coming up.

I dont like the G35 or any of those cars and they're also overpriced. The RX-8 would have been ideal for me, but I heard some bad stories about reliability and even worse ones about gas mileage
my friend's rsx8 died after hitting 125... engine just failed.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0