View Single Post
      12-17-2018, 11:26 AM   #49
brad850csi
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 16 F13 M6 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croatian test driver View Post
I know that there will be the Gran Coupe. But my point is: The car is pretty big, but still hasn't space for 4 persons. It is not a sportscar but more a GT, which could be okay for many, but while it's 30 cm longer than the 911, it actually hasn't more space in the back than the Porsche. So where is the advantage of the larger car (other than more trunk space )? This could've been the decisive argument to buy the 8er instead of the 911 (you accept the compromise in terms of sportiness and much higher weight, but you get more space for passengers and luggage instead).
I said this earlier, I'd have liked it to have 1" more legroom than the F13 chassis instead of 1" less. This would make it a 4 seater comfortably for all but the tallest people.

The length that it is at is a bit of a pointless compromise - too small for 4 adults, rear facing child seats don't fit and heavier than a real 2 seater.