Originally Posted by jstein55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwestfield View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DadzM8 View Post
Tg-Vegas

I took delivery of an M8 competition Coupe yesterday. AC worked intermittently on way home. Today I only have warm air coming through the events. Even turning the temperature down to max cold in the climate control menu settings has no effect. Engine was up to temp. Turning on Max A/C had no impact. Turning car on and off also had no impact. I feel your pain. Its 90 degrees in NC today and its no fun without AC even in this car! Taking it in tomorrow to let them have a look. A/C function clearly showing in screen. I am out of ideas!
My M8 with 750 miles is now receiving a new compressor, condenser (on backorder) and evaporator. Sure hope this works
I took delivery of my brand new M8 Competition Convertible a few hours ago and literally as I drove it off the showroom floor, the a/c failed.

Blowing high but hot air.

Dealership says they are having tons of similar issues with a/c in all M8s and it will take several weeks for backordered parts to arrive to fix.

Parts needed seem to be new condenser and sensing units, whatever that means.

Bummer.
Wow that's terrible to hear. Do you plan on keeping the car? Or will they at least defer payments for you if you do plan on keeping it?

Not a good sign that BMW still is letting people buy these cars only to have issues within little time of ownership, doesn't reflect well on BMW and won't help their customers happy and hopefully loyal.
My salesman said he would talk to bmw about covering first payment. We'll see if that indeed happens.

BMW will blame it all on covid19

2021 M8 Competition - Frozen Grey
Appreciate 2
stein_325i25086.00