View Single Post
      10-24-2020, 09:13 AM   #34
Reborn_
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
But you do realize you came into this forum to ask for help finding a job, right? There are a lot of folks on here that could help you get where you want to go but have been turned off by the presentation. You came to the interview chewing gum and wearing a T-shirt tuxedo.
Exactly. I am an R&D hiring manager in SoCal. Medical device industry - your “specialty” (seems like a strong word for a new grad who didn’t major in BME). I nearly reached out to you to have a teleconference and at least give you advice, but it is really clear you don’t know how to present yourself. Here is my advice: every interaction is an opportunity. Treat them as such. You have nearly squandered this one - there are plenty of people in position to help you on this board, but you’re doing yourself a huge disservice.

Also, we’ve all been there. I know it’s tough. But being on the other side, I can tell you that if you actually have a shot for a job posting, you will be contacted!

Anyway, I’m a nice guy. PM me and we can connect and I’ll even review your resume. But to be clear, I have no openings for which you’re qualified at the moment.
Appreciate 3
DETRoadster11469.50
Nachbar8024.00