Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayers1997 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by am3r1ka View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayers1997 View Post
God. BMWs new tail lights are fucking horrendous. The tail lights have always been distinctly BMW, making them an identifying fator on the car. You know,when youre coming up behind a Bimmer, just off the taillights. not anymore. these new taillights are so,unoriginal and basic its pathetic. literally every new BMW i see at night my first thought is that its a lexus. Idk,how BMW managed to go from making distinctive vehicles, to cars that are always mistaken for something else in the matter of like 2 years. this entire new generation of BMWs is spectacularly ugly. Heres hoping my F80 can last until the next next gen,M3 to come out, cause I wont be caught dead in a G20/80
The new taillights (especially G20) do resemble Lexus'. But it does look like BMW was heading that way with their taillights design because all models prior are essentially just the outline of the new design. Easily recognizable on the 7 & 5 series
have you seem,the lights on the new 3? because theyre,much less bmw than,that 7
Yeah man it honestly baffles me driving past Lexus' now because I don't know whether BMW copied straight from them or Lexus beat them to the punch on the design or what. Hopefully there's another design in mind they have that they'll eventually evolve too in the lci