Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Ohh Skeeet Skeet Skeeeeeet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkevinl View Post
+1

Just when I think I'm sick of the pussy talk... I get sucked back in and can't stop laughing!

Time for some popcorn!
ohh yeah. goood times. im going to a party with the indian babe tmrw. Trinidad in a State of Trance @ zen. im def. gonna get some lawl ill post the story for yall friday. hopefully i dont fuck up, but what i really hope, is that she brings a friend that "enjoys" a good time. hahahahahaha its happened before.

Also, driving from Hilo (grocery store) and on the road i see my Serian friend, lets call him bob yeah? so i pull down the window and he rolls down his. he seemed like he had something stuck in his ass while he was driving, his hand looked like he was pulling his shaft. i tell him to meet me at the gas station. i speed up and go. waiting for him, i decided i should full up my car. Being trinidad, one of america's larges supplier for oil, we pay 2.20$ per litre of gas. one US dollar equals 6.4 TT Dollars. so thats 34 american cents per litre. back to the story. bob pulls up behind me, walks out of the car with a raging boner. im talking MASSIVE. to make it worse, the bugger is wearing track pants. so here we are. 2 guys. im wearing jeans and a pink shirt, and this guy is wearing a body builder vest, and track pants, and home boy has a hard on. make it worse, 2 bmw's behind them. people were shouting out "Allyuh fucking patticack muddah cunt! fuck all yuh chi chi man". we started laughing. i feel something on my back. its this gay venezuelan guy, and is ...yeah, gay. started talking spanish to me with his lisp. i died laughing. i turn around, i see BOB fucking talking to a girl, and his peter pecker is bobing up and down! i died! so he talking to a fly ass honey, and this queer is chatting me up. nawh son. i got PISSED. i pretended to get a phone call, acted like it was an emergency and got the fuck out of there. i stopped by a friends house, as i needed .... servicing? so she took kiemyster JR and played a game. after the "game" we chilled. decided to take a joyride and she joined me. i go to BOB's place and see... yeah. i see him and papi-chulo. i got the hell out of there. still cant beleive it. i dont know if they knew eachother from before, but i grew up with him. my mind is just fucking rattling now. so i take the girl home, and she is sleeping now. i have the mind to give her the stinky kinky finger so i can get a little something before dinner with some friends. wish me luck!