View Single Post
      03-13-2007, 08:46 PM   #90
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Well Kiemyster Jr, he just whent to the "gym" and his trainer...boy, shes reall good. she started by stretching him out. then apparently they had a 10 minute warm up, and HEAVY cardiovascular work for 20 minutes. at the end, he was literally spewing out "sweat". lol seriously.

and as for Kiemyster, Kieran, right now im just trying to get as much tail as i can. and in the meanwhile, checking out long term investments, and some short term investments for some quick cash. gotta make a living huh? I choose to be in trinidad because i grew up here, im half trinidadian, half guyanese. living in trinidad is the shit, all the finest women, and the cost of living here is reletively cheap, aside from cars. German cars cost ~30% more here than in america. i beleive my 320 should have cost only 35G, i end up paying 53K or something. but, it helps get me pussy. that, and i literally, know pretty much everyone in the norther half of trinidad. been living here since i was 6 since my parents seperated. mom left when i was 16, so i lived on my own here since then. she lives with my sister in florida, my father in NY. im an investor, my father is a broker and owns about 4 RE/MAX offices. so yeah. i live the good life, work once a month, and fuck the rest of the time. come visit me sometime! ill get you a sweet venezuelan babe. not ur thing? i can hook u up with a fine-peice-of-ass-arabian babe. but remember, i may sound like a ruthless sex driven dick head, but remember, women must be treated like women.