View Single Post
      06-21-2015, 12:57 AM   #58
RM7
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
Not that I care. Climate change is bs anyway. On the other hand the lithium and nickel plants are devastating. But that doesn't fit the political, grant driven scientific, or liberal media agenda. Back to cleaning my assault rifles.
Yep, it's a huge conspiracy. No one let you in on the action, so everyone else is making tons of money. Those college "scientists" that conduct the research are driving back and forth from their mansions to their labs in porsches and ferarris, don't you know?

Oh, wait, I actually HAVE done research at the graduate level. Although I got a partial grant for some research, it's not like that even covered my tuition or other costs. Research is a ton of hard work with little reward, you do it to learn and to further understanding. To have someone like you just say it's all a hoax is a slap in the face to us who have actually put in hard work and time doing research. Science brought you the internet and computers. Maybe that was a big conspiracy as well, my abacus worked just fine and letters were far cheaper than computers.
Appreciate 0