View Single Post
      02-14-2024, 02:43 PM   #40
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

You Yankees are so lucky because there are so many choices over there. Just some random thoughts:

I never got the big deal about Five Guys, it was alright, the burger was a bit greasy and the fries thing, I think they just make a HUGE/generous portions for customers and that's why it goes into the dish and then another container, that was nice. However, overall it wasn't enough to make me go back and that place has since closed.

Similarly, I never got In-and-Out, just standard stuff for me. Chipotle is alright too, but overpriced because my criterion is if I can easily make something similar at home, I feel ripped off.

I occasionally have cravings for KFC (they call it 'PFK' here, cuz, French language nazis lol) even though some ppl have hate for the Colonel for whatever reason. I still think it's the best-tasting fried chicken. Mary Brown was bleech. Popeye's you just depend on that cajun sauce and the skin is just hard crispy and not flavorful like them 11 herbs and spices baby haha.

Is New York Fries dead now? I figure it was good when it first came out but I assume everyone knows how to make those fries now.

If I was in the States, I would pig out on Carl's Jr. and Jack in the Box.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0