Quote:
Originally Posted by Resjudicata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstein55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctelimad View Post
The non comp only makes sense in the convertible version (i leased one ) because u are not tracking the car and it is more comfortable compared to the comp and you get to hear the exhaust so u dont need the comp exhaust.If u want more power for drag racing then u can tune it and get more power then the comp with the extra comfort and saving money
But for the coupe it is a different story and comp will be my choice
Couldn't the same be said be said of the 850 vert vs M8 and M8C vert? If you are not tracking, can hear the exhaust with the top down and want to save money and still be comfortable and have the ability to tune, seems like the 850 vert would do the trick.
And further the M8 is 4200lbs is there that much tracking being done anyway?
There is several members that track their m850i and m8.
I am certain there are but must be a small number. I'm not knocking the 8 handling for a GT car and that much weight it handles remarkably. Actually for any weight it handles remarkably. It handles better than much lighter cars as well. I just couldn't see many tracking them. I could be wrong

Tracking or not tracking I would chose Comp as I like the most buttoned down feeling car regardless.

Had a 2019 M5 non comp and wasn't really to my liking for various reasons. Mostly it was due to wanting a lighter more sports car feeling car that was tossable

I'm sure I'm in the minority but liked my M4 comp better than my M5 non comp and of course like my Porsche better than any BMW offering. Again not a knock just my preference
You want to talk about handling I started track racing in a mazda miata.
Appreciate 1
LSM1118.00