cuban335i
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 535i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkahtropolis View Post
I'd narrow it to 911, GTR, M3 and C63.

The Turbo and GTR will both turn heads, the latter even moreso. I'd rather have the 911 than the GTR and really wouldn't care about sacrificing that last 5% of performance for a much better interior.

I'd take a C63 coupe, put an exhaust kit and some mesh wheels like something from 360 Forged or some HRE P40s, tint it, and call it a day. The M3 is still awesome but I've seen the same modded E92s too many times.

If you don't need practicality (like you said, two doors is cool), then just focus between finding a good used GTR or Turbo imo.

Ever consider a TTRS? It's coming out soon. Fast, pretty unique, definitely sporty.
All good points.. I'm mainly focused on either the GT-R or 911 Turbo, but I can't figure out what's better.
- The 911 will have a face lifted version and a new body style already in front of it by the time I get it, but the interior is sex and I just love rear/mid-engine cars, but mods are $$$$$ which will make me not mod it (i.e. stainless steel exhausts are like $5k)
- The GT-R is sex but interior is just okay (I'd likely get some recaro sportster seats or technocraft seats to spruce it up a bit), but reliability and maintenance is questionable

and then you see the c63 w/481hp and I'll be able to get it brand new (which is kind of big). And the M156 is an amazing engine and the interior is nicer than GT-R and 911 Turbo imo.

Yea I think there's too many M3's around and they all are modded

I did think about TTRS but no dual clutch, I'm not 100% on it's styling, and it really isn't in the same league as 911 turbo, GT-R, C63 w/p31, etc
'12 e92 M3 Melbourne Red/Bamboo - ADV.1 ADV10, Volk TE37SL, OSS, Innotech F1, Arkym, iND
'09 e92 335i Alpine White/Saddle Brown - fully modded
Appreciate 0