View Single Post
      09-16-2020, 08:15 PM   #46
RJC-1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M850XI

To give credit where credit is due the '21 TT-S is one hell of a car, incredible lineage, superbly made, blistering performance, phenomenally engaging driving experience, the integration/flow of the cab's top is sublime, the interior is every bit as nice as the M8's and far better resale. For years I only drove P-turbos and even sold a new F-car going right back to another new P-turbo. Now I just find the 911's too small, and have gone the way of large GT's with the M850/M8 checking most of the boxes for me these days. I had two new back-back MB S550 coupes before the M850 which were amazing large GT's with superb fit/finish and wonderful amenities, but the 8's are far more engaging to drive. Why the 8 coupe's don't offer some of the extra options the GC's do is beyond me. Back to the P-TT's, I really drove my turbos and used every drop of performance from them, even going as far as having Kremmer do the engine in one for me . But alas, with age comes less of the need for pure speed and more of a compromising combo with comfort as well...here I am 2019 M850 and all.

Topic permitting, I try to be objective as possible

Last edited by RJC-1; 09-16-2020 at 08:22 PM..
Appreciate 1
LSM1118.00