03-15-2019, 12:16 PM   #26
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Me too. In by 6:00 or 6:30. I get so much done before everyone else shows up. There's really no need for me to get in so early but traffic also weighs into the decision. An open roadway is great way to start the day.

But yes, my partner and I have different shifts. So when he wants to have a meeting at 4:00 I want to shoot him.
Same here...I don't sleep much so I am usually up by 3:30 at the latest. I hit the gym, shower, and go to work. I get more stuff done when no one else is around to bother me.

Just because these guys want to hit the snooze button 5 times in a row and see how close they can cut it making it to work doesn't fit my schedule. I go out of the way to make sure they have what they need by the time I do leave.

Otherwise I will tell them it has to wait or they should have thought of it sooner. Only exception is when I get a request by my boss (Company President). Then I make it a point to work around his schedule for 2 reasons:

1. He's my boss.

2. He puts in as many hours at the plant and at home as I do...if not more. And I can appreciate that work ethic.