05-01-2020, 08:26 PM   #76
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
So for a recap of the week I personally deployed a COVID-19 chat bot leveraging the MS Healthcare chat bot (built on the Azure Bot framework) and got it into production. I also helped our SCCM team deploy the new cloud based (once again leveraging Azure) modern endpoint management solution to handle patching for all of our end user laptops that based on their needs do not join the VPN. Throw in the oversight on instructing our Intune resources to implement conditional access policies to lock down our O365 environment to only corp AD hybrid joined devices. I won't mention what I did in the other "cloud" to protect the innocent.
That's some good stuff right there. I'm working on Update Mgmt and Guest config tech right now so an interesting overlap. I'm beginning to think we should actually connect on a business level, too. Shoot me a mail on dean[at]microsoft[dot]com if you're interested in joining a preview program.

Quote:
That said did you check on CHECKM8 with the WA DMV? If not I'm sure your week was jammed fulled as well I'm just busting your balls.
Ah hah, I actually sent it in. They request 3 options, mine were:
1. FAT4ANM (our Aussie friend nudged it back to the top)
2. CHEK M8 (CHECKM8 was taken)
3. MMMMMM8
Appreciate 1
Ozzie8641.00