2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Oh....and MK....call her!!!
Pondering on it. Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
MK started this thread, a cry for help if ever there was one.

Quote:
Maybe MK is shy, I'll call her for you if you like.
Your altruism is so humbling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitsja View Post
Wow that's a lot of coincidences - Think the Universe may be conspiring to keep you guys running into each other again and again ?

Agree with others, its never too late
I know. I'll share another story about that later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Thanks for sharing your story MK. If there is one thing that I have come to understand even though it took me a couple of decades to do so is this. God has a plan! Often times we don't like it or agree with it but it still does not change the fact that God has a plan. Christy and I discuss on a regular basis that we should not have stayed together when we first dated. That was not the plan. Under that plan Katie (step daughter) would not be here. Under that plan I would not have given Christy the love she deserved. Under that plan she likely would not have given me the respect that I had to have. Her marriage of 19 years and mine of 17 years made us perfect for each other today. Even though I had to go through hell to get to where I am I would not change one thing!

I'll be reading through the rest of the stories today while Christy is getting lasik surgery. She is so excited!
Thanks. I pray she will do well!!

Quote:
MK, you need to go for it. There is consensus here and we have your back.
If ever there was a more motley crew to have my back, I can't think of it! I'm honored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Hell yea MK..go for it. I know you will. You miss 100% of the pitches you don't swing at.
I know. This may be why I'm bouncing from girl to girl. I was ferrying my parents cars back from the dealership this morning and met another girl. Talked to her for 10 mins, got her number and she wants to go out this week. It's almost a curse.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 7
Salty Dog3574.50
Dang3r12515.00
Rmtt8222.00
zx10guy5151.50
King Rudi13159.00
Dackelone10627.50