Drives: 2024 Porsche 911 GTS Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNALUZU View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixbmwlife View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNALUZU View Post
First world problems here. Lol

When you bought the car did the guarantee to give you a loaner car? If not, consider it a perk to get one when you do and move on with your life.

If you don't like the 8 series, fine. No problem. But to take it off your list because the dealership didn't have a loaner car available on short notice is pretty ridiculous.
I'll have to disagree with you dude. At these prices we are paying for these cars it should be a given.

If the OP is going to buy a Porsche instead and they give better loaners and have better service I can't blame him for going with Porsche instead. Or Mercedes. Or where ever.

We are talking about a $150,000 car not a $35,000 Honda Accord. You can call it first world problems, but the truth is the clientele that pays this much for a car demands top notch service or they shop elsewhere. BMW needs to take note of this.
Funny that you mention Honda. I brought my wife's Odyssey in last month and they didn't even wash it. Lol.

Also, this isn't a BMW issue. This is an individual dealer issue.
+1 I've owned Porsche's, MB, BMW's, RR and it's down to the individual dealer. I have had wonderful experience and awful experience with all Marques depending on the dealership.

Some go out of their way for clients some don't give a shit