10-18-2006, 04:40 PM   #7
E90T
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerapau
E90T - your colorful use of the English language will probably get your post removed. That said, before buying my E90 I also test drove the A3 and A4. I felt the dsg in the A3 was actually quite good. It was one of the only cars that I seriously thought I liked the auto better than the manual. The gear changes were very fast on the car I tested and the car felt quick enough (sure it isn't 335 fast but it only has 200hp so what do you expect). I especially liked the downshifting where the dsg would actually blip the throttle while changing gears. I am not quite sure how the dsg will hold up over time though.

The A4 didn't really interest me. I liked the A3 more and the two were basically the same size inside. I liked the interior of the A4 better than the A3 though and both Audis had nicer interiors than my E90. I like the E90's exterior better than the Audis' though.

Overall I am not quite sure that I think the E90s have quite as big an advantage over the Audi offerings as you may feel (but I did end up buying the E90 ).
sorry, didn't know people where offended by swearing on this board?
Appreciate 0