View Single Post
      02-03-2020, 11:53 PM   #121
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

Test drove a 2020 Accord sport today. I must say, I enjoy the way the vehicle drives. Nicely laid out interior, and I like the way it handles. Good steering feedback, quiet cabin, and a peppy engine. And best of all, it comes with conventional tires, and a SPARE tire. For around $25,000, the Accord Sport is a lot of car, with a sporty ride. Great value. I’m waiting for the mid cycle refresh! I’m hoping Honda changes the design of the rear tail lights. I’m always afraid to take my E90 far, yes, it has run flats, however, I never had that sense of security. I love my E90, and too bad current Bmw’s don’t drive like it. If I’m going to buy a 4 cylinder, turbo, I’m not spending over $45,000 on one. I’m holding on to my E90 for now, I’m just not sure for how long. I need new tires, and I’m going with non run flat Michelin Pilot Sport All Season. Now I have to buy a jack, air compressor, and a tire repair kit. It’s not something I want to do, and kinda annoying. Yes I have AAA, however, if I could repair my tire without waiting, I’ll do it. Again, I won’t be driving my car far. I’ve come to the conclusion that the BMW bug is out of my system.

Last edited by ny325; 02-04-2020 at 12:03 AM..
Appreciate 1