View Single Post
      04-18-2019, 03:08 PM   #10
JRobUSC
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Gray 2019 330i xDrive

The 8-Series interior is nice and well put together, but it is lacking in "wow" factor compared to the S-class Coupe, and even the previous gen 6-Series. Since they can't change the style, I'm hoping BMW changes a few items.

1) Add galvanized switches and buttons. The 7-Series and X7 have them. The 8-Series should, too (if it were up to me, this would apply to ALL of BMW's cars, at least as an option).

2) Replace the little climate control temp/fan screen with the color version that's in the X5 and X7 instead of the 1990's LCD looking version from the new 3-Series. Why they used that one in the first place is beyond me.

3) Replace the shiny black plastic center stack with something other than shiny black plastic.

4) While we're on the subject of trim, come out with more options to dress up the interior. The few choices currently available are drab and/or boring.

5) Add massaging seats. The competition has them. The 5, X5, 7, and X7 have them as options. Somehow the 8-Series that costs more than all of them doesn't offer them.
Appreciate 3
Germanauto9698.00
Pequin230.00
jjasonSU194.00