01-18-2021, 09:29 PM   #14
RJC-1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M850XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
Thanks for the detail Vic as it is definitely appreciated given the probability is high that I'll either pick up a M8C CPO (if I can find one to my specs) or negotiate hard on a custom build when my M850i lease is up. When I did my initial builds for a M8 vs M8C it was off the original ordering guides which obviously didn't call out the specific details. Like I stated I was leaning towards the M8C but just couldn't justify the cost differential at the time given my custom ordered M850i (2nd order) was about to land when the M8s became a reality for 2020.
The M850 is plenty powerful enough for me, after all 100% stock they dyno at ~600hp. With that said if I could lease an M8 close to the same terms at my M850 then of course I'd go for it for, but unless one will be in the market in the next few months or so, the uber deals we're seeing will slowly evaporate, with '22 production # being cut way back from what I'm being told. I am saddened the big lux GT's appear to be going the way of the dodo...sigh.

Topic permitting, I try to be objective as possible
Appreciate 0