View Single Post
      10-23-2013, 04:55 AM   #620
GoingTooFast
Banned
Rep
Drives: fat cars are still boats
Location: compensating a fat car with horsepower is like giving an alcoholic cocaine to sober him up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
After Subaru BRZ hate creating, now Alfa 4C hate creating. What is next? New Nissan Silvia that will be presented next month?
I don't know what you stand for... if you are a hater or not but, in any case, for someone who was strongly claiming over the german car forum that the upcoming M3/M4 would surely have a V6 engine you should do like me after all the Kobayashi speculation I carried on... the least you could do in the name of some opinion credibility that you may have left is to strictly talk about some car facts ONLY.

That's what I've been trying to do... but there's always an hater more concerned about myself than with cars. Actually, they must love me because they keep coming back to my posts no matter how much despise I can give them, so I will just ignore it or should I say them?!

Meanwhile, a car such the Alfa 4C that can beat much more expensive and powerful propositions like the 981 Cayman S/Boxster S or the E92 M3, naturally can give rise to some hate among those who look at their cars as extensions of their egos or that have some money to loose because of it.

The Toyobaru and the Alfa 4C are two cornerstones in the car industry, it's a fact... maybe it's because of that they are causing all this reaction.

Last edited by GoingTooFast; 10-23-2013 at 05:04 AM..
Appreciate 0