BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Lunatic View Post
@limeypride Vic55 gents I have two deals on the table one is a 165k m8 comp cab and another is 153k cab my must have was Bowers and neck warmer only .

There are only 11 comp convertibles with Bowers left in the country . Both payments are almost same delta with the 165k car is $1200 more .

I wanted a white m8 with Bowers no black interior which I'm getting on the 153k but on the comp it's black interior .

Is it worth it to get the comp convertible shit is almost 165k and compared to 153 car only 35 more bucks in monthly payment I shopped every single m8 convertible with Bowers on the lot in the country literally LOL the deal is bonkers . My question is the comp worth it ? The drive difference can u feel it and even with louder exhaust ? ( I had dravit gray for 4 months non comp ) . Need your help to pull the trigger by this evening.
The non-Comps are softer overall. For $35, I'm with the others here—go for it.

Are you leasing?
Yea man and 80% I'm in cleremont at my parents farm/ lake house to shack up there for two months ..... we will def catch up the .

Yes I'm leasing from a m850 to m8 convertible to a m8 comp convertible since June last year.

Driving difference is it a noticeable difference ? I really wanted the white on red with black wheels it's my color of choice but non comp and I agree for a MSRP of almost 11 grand more 35 more in payment is nothing .

I wanted opinions but looks like
It's a no brainer comp convertible and comp convertible is rare only 15-16 left in the country well in the past 18 months I have seen one m8 coupe and 2 m850s.