View Single Post
      03-06-2012, 05:04 PM   #331
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
RB's domination last year really ruined the fun for me. It was always like Vettel 10+ seconds up ahead in the lead and fight betweeen 2~4th places. It seems like RB8 is real strong again this season. Which sucks. Not to be biased or disrespect, but I wouldn't mind if Vettel ends up in gravel a lot this year. I know I know, harsh, but I just don't like Redbull racing that much.

Any speculations on Ferrari and Mercedes?

I read some articles that Mercedes stepped up the game!!! I was literally yelling when I read that news. I'm not a fan of M.Schumacher, but I do enjoy his aggressive racing style. I hope they can annoy the crap out of the top-3 contenders, especially McLaren. It was fun to watch Hamilton vs Schumacher last year.

What about Ferrari? Anyone think they are just playing game? Heard they are in big trouble, but still have the fastest overall average laptime. Something about being too aggressive on tires unlike last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007MCoupe View Post
I think McLaren found their ground a little too late last season, but it carried into this new season. RB8 won't run away with the Constructor's this year IMO.

But who knows...won't find out until the 18th! lol
McLaren did, but exhaust regulation screwed them again, didn't it?

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0