Mgrae456
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW m850

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBMWWINS View Post
For me personally it came down to the best fit (color wise / match) with the sunset orange exterior. In fact the very first major retrofit I performed was the complete S7M9A Individual option high-gloss Shadow-Line. Thus it was 100% good bye cerium.
Totally agree. That said when the car first landed and as some work friends drooled over it in the parking lot I stated that I was replacing the cerium with black (aka Shadowline). To that they stated "why?" as in their minds it looked great as-is. Hence, there are differing opinions in the world of cerium, chrome and Shadowline but at the end of the day being the owner only mine matters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBMWWINS View Post
For me personally it came down to the best fit (color wise / match) with the sunset orange exterior. In fact the very first major retrofit I performed was the complete S7M9A Individual option high-gloss Shadow-Line. Thus it was 100% good bye cerium.
Totally agree. That said when the car first landed and as some work friends drooled over it in the parking lot I stated that I was replacing the cerium with black (aka Shadowline). To that they stated "why?" as in their minds it looked great as-is. Hence, there are differing opinions in the world of cerium, chrome and Shadowline but at the end of the day being the owner only mine matters.
My likes and dislikes change overtime. My last car a Mercedes s560 vert I blacked everything out. My M850 has the chrome grill and bits and I have no desire to change any of it.
Appreciate 0