08-29-2019, 08:21 AM   #14
New2Roundel
Captain
Rep
Drives: Some fun stuff

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
Clickbait shitposter. I remember when you had to go to school and then work your way up in the trade to call yourself a journalist. Someone should write a clickbait article “How a hamster running around on a keyboard is a better journalist than James Riswick and Autoblog”
Anyone can write an editorial or in current terms, a blog post.

Many people lucky enough to have a large microphone in the auto world unfortunately do not use it responsibly and seem to lack the underlying perspective to accurately comment on what's good or bad. Anyone who compares any average vehicle to any luxury vehicle based on standard features has no concept of the inherent differences between legit luxury and bundling technology to save money. It always cracks me up when someone complains that a hyundai comes with all sorts of standard stuff but with a Porsche you have to pay extra for it. Guess what---I generally don't want half the stuff the hyundai comes with and would vastly prefer to pick and choose what is in my car. I love that my M3 has cloth seats and no nav. It's equipped like a base civic or accent. I guess the original owner who spent >$65k just wasted his money.
Appreciate 0