View Single Post
      02-08-2023, 05:23 PM   #61
DavesZupra4
Banned
Rep
Drives: Z4 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
You didn’t make a point. Do you acknowledge money is not finite? There is more money today in circulation Then there was 10 years ago. Every time a new technology is invented on new type of business. It creates new jobs, new opportunities, and of course new generated money. It always cracks me up when people say, only a few people have all the money. No, the truth is only a few people are geniuses, extremely hard-working and blessed to live in a free market capitalist country like the United States. These people work their asses off, take all the risks and therefore earn lots of money. You should be angry at central party leaders like existed in the former Soviet union, and still exist in North Korea and Cuba today. They literally do nothing and take an extreme amount of the very much finite money in those countries. That’s not how it works in a free market capitalist country.
No they don't they're either born with it or are thieves or backstabbers or both. Seen it in my own family, and the same can be said with bezos (300k investment from his family. What was his idea? That you can sell books on the internet. Well he had a huge advantage due to family helping with $300k investment). What about musk? Family had a large mine and he was born wealthy and had connections. He also did some dirty things to tesla and tesla wasn't his brainchild either and he did a lot of backstabbing to be the ceo of tesla. He did similar dirty things in PayPal.

These people aren't geniuses when the average iq is so low. They're just insecure and chase after money because money is the ONLY way these peolle become relevant or gain respect. The others are either secure and happy and don't care for crazy wealth, or have been conditioned to think they're too stupid to do it. Either way, billionaires aren't geniuses. Not even one bit.
Appreciate 0