View Single Post
      02-15-2019, 08:40 AM   #54
LuvMyE92
Occasionally frequent poster
Rep
Drives: CT5V-Blackwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Am I the only one who is clever enough to know which turn signal is on without looking at the actual turn signal stalk? Like, I don't forget something I did a few seconds ago. Self-centering stalks are fine to use.
My car has a blinky light to remind me that I pushed the lever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Interior? Very disappointing. While quality is excellent (as expected), the design is plain jane. One with brown or red interior will look nicer but still 'aint great.
I think we need to keep in mind that the vast majority of new 8 series buyers are going to be older folks (who can afford to drop $115K on a car). And those folks tend to be more conservative when it comes to styling.

This car, like my 750i, is best bought after the lease is over, for 40% of MSRP. You know, for us normal people.

As for Doug, lots of hate expressed here. Don't like him? Don't watch. He's no Jeremy Clarkson, but then neither am I (I'm much better looking) and it's free content so I try not to be too critical. He's entertaining enough, and that's all I really want.

If I want a real, thorough review from an automotive journalist, I don't go to YouTube, I buy a magazine. Call me old fashioned.
Past: E24,E28(3),E34,E36,E37,E38(2),E39(4),E46,E89,E92 (obviously),F01,F06,F10,F30,F87,G12,G30(2),G82(2)
Appreciate 1