Quote:
Originally Posted by dee0007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belugs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSM View Post
Well that escalated quickly.....
Sure did! I got confused half way into the escalation
Hey all I did was to agree with another person and stated my opinion from driving everyday. I never came across anyone that has those cars and drives them like I drove my car. Never! I'm not saying that there are people that don't , I just said simply that I never came across one that's all and I think many realistic people would agree with me. I'm just speaking from my experience. Also what I said even if u own one of those cars and u do like to push it , very rarely u will push it against another person with a similar car like that and not to those speeds. Real life situations are much different. Who here seen a top model panamera and a new m8 take off from a light full fucking throttle ??? Even to 60m/hr never mind 1/4 mile, not me. That's all I said , I would be surprised to see that since 98% of people that buy those cars are not about that. And even if someone was like mr Andretti over there that argued about it and thought I'm totally wrong. How often are u gone do that and is it worth the money?? And lot comes to driver experience not what u drive. But hey maybe down in Florida people do that daily , I might be wrong lol I'm just saying where I'm at people don't do that in those expensive new cars as shown in that video.
Its cool mate. These forums are for us to share ideas and exchange opinions, not to argue over whose opinion is right or wrong. We can have differing opinions and still discuss them like adults.
I was an adult about it , I just agreed with another user and simply stated a fact or at least my opinion in true life situations. Buddy came across like I'm nuts for saying that.
Appreciate 0