View Single Post
      01-02-2019, 05:35 PM   #8
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Yeah, from the Schmee comparison video it looks like Salomondrin couldn't get one of the 500 cars from McLaren because he's black listed. He had to pay somebody in the que $500k for his spot, and had to accept the car as the previous owner spec'd it. That's why in his delivery video, him and his crew all went to the McLaren dealership with masks on and such lol. I have to imagine McLaren isn't too thrilled with the guy who sold his spot to Salomondrin, but yeah super rich people problems.

He's in a pretty weird spot right now I'd have to imagine. Since the factory didn't want him to have a car in the first place, are they going to be interested in helping him out here with a brand new car? Also what about insurance, would an insurance payout also include the $500k premium he had to pay to get the car (doubtful, but I guess you can insure cars such as these for more than retail cost right?). I hope he does alright here, but I could see him getting hosed for a substantial amount of money on this.

Last edited by NickyC; 01-02-2019 at 05:47 PM..
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE13775.50