View Single Post
      01-13-2022, 05:28 PM   #61
BobinHSV
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 650i X Drive Conv

Garage List
Service Experience.

I have used several Cadillac dealers over the years and the overall experience has been favorable, based on 2 conditions. 1}The Cadillac dealer is a stand alone dealership, not combined with other brands, i.e. Cadillac/Buick/GMC. 2) If the dealer has other brands, they are also premium brands. Sewell Village Cadillac in Dallas and Parker Cadillac in Little Rock are both outstanding dealers. Conglomerate dealerships with entry level brands integrated with their premium brands are a total crap shoot. I seems that they are pulled down to the lowest common denominator in their attitude toward customers. I drive 60 miles to Little Rock for service or any other things regarding my Escalade than going to the local Hot Springs dealer that is a huge conglomeration of brands. I will not enter the local Cadillac dealer and be treated as if I am bringing in a bottom line Nissan. By the way the Little Rock BMW Dealer has the same problem. They could learn a lot from the Cadillac dealer 2 miles away about customer service.
Appreciate 0