View Single Post
      02-19-2022, 04:51 PM   #20
jimbobiggens
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i xDrive

Garage List
I currently hold twenty small market cap coins. I researched these and arrived at the conclusion these coins had a future because of who the team was and I understood (as best I could) and agreed with how they wanted the coin to be used; and decided to put it in my portfolio. I look for coins that I can buy and sell, are relatively new and generally worth less than a dollar.

A coins' webpage is a good place to start - check out who is behind the coin. A red flag is a lack of info on their site. I don't want to put my money in some fly-by-night operation.

I want to know who they are - are they degreed, respected professionals or they some shadowy group of wannabes. Ideally you want to see pictures with names and degrees attached to a summary of their accomplishments and prior work history.

Next I want to know what the coin is about - also should be plenty of info about vision or roadmaps or some such terminology on the site. You don't have to understand it all but your BS detector shouldn't be going off.

Something else to look at is what has the industry done with the coin - is it ignored or accepted? What exchanges is it on? Are they partnered with anybody? Are there any articles in any coin magazines?

Oh, one more thing - if you find a fresh coin that has a good group of people, a clear vision and industry acceptance - buy and hold. Don't sell. Give it time.

Crypto is still brand new and good, solid coins are popping up all the time. You are not too late. I am not a professional and take this advice with a grain of salt. This is just my personal approach to investing in new coins.