05-03-2020, 09:01 PM   #13
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman64 View Post
It’s all a question of personal preference. I am so bored by black interiors. Had many before and am done with them now.
A car would have to be really special to consider that. Love the ivory white/tartufo which was actually part of the reason I picked the car. We have had several SL’s with porcelain white/black and the seats were like new after years of top down driving, so I figured we’ll try the BMW
Totally agree, i.e., it's all down to personal preferences. I've never had a black interior to date as frankly they are indeed boring as part of the appeal of an interior color is contrast with the exterior. I walked away from a 2019 M850i in Carbon Black with a black interior that had all the bells and whistles I wanted on my custom order plus the CF package. My CA was willing to discount it heavily as at the time it was their only Coupe with my absolute must of the B&W audio. I said "no thanks" and the custom order ensued.

With your SL experience you just gave me some confidence on BMW Ivory White (or Sliverstone) so if I lose my mind and order a M8C in my preferred Almandin Brown exterior either one of those interiors offer the contrast I'd look for. Enjoy the drive!
Appreciate 1
Ozzie8641.00