View Single Post
      10-04-2017, 12:31 PM   #702
whitextc
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
yeah I see it now, that's nice having the stand. That is really interesting about the weight loss. Did you self diagnose your anxiety and mild depression? I ask because I always thought to some extant at a certain point in ones aging those attributes are normal reactions. I know I get anxious and use running and the gym to offset and to gain concentration - is that what you are describing? don't answer if your think I'm being inconsiderate by asking.
I purchased the stand from amazon. makes cleaning and maintenance super easy. I was diagnosed with severe anxiety after I recovered from broken collarbone and surgery to fix that. I took pain meds for about 4 months everyday as directed during the process...when my collarbone healed I stopped taking pain meds but it really almost killed me several hours after I stopped. My body had gotten used to the pain mends and sudden cut off really kicked my rear end. Had to wean off but by the time I weaned off I was experiencing severe anxiety which lead to mild depression after about a year. I did therapy and doctor wanted me on meds to treat anxiety and depression. A friend swayed me against going on meds from his own experience so I took that advice and instead worked on raising my heartbeat with exercise. That's where biking came in and saved me. After about 5 or 6 years my anxiety is gone. Cardio does wonders for our mind and body.
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka6060.00