View Single Post
      11-23-2023, 11:27 AM   #69
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Didn't read all the comments so maybe it's been said.

I've been looking at stuff to replace the Cayenne in 2025 when CPO runs out. I love my model 3 so I went to look at the model x and the model s. However I saw the BS $749/mo lease deals being advertised for Lucid and while I don't lease I decided to go check it out.

Honestly... while I love the look of the interior... the car felt like total horseshit compared to the Teslas. I reaaaaaallly wanted to like it but apart from the interior looks I don't think I liked a single thing about it. Didn't help half the stuff broke or didn't work during the test drive. IMO they have a long way to go before it's ready for prime time.

Also $1500/mo doesn't seem like a good deal to me. Unless you were getting an exotic or something. Reminds me of a story from one of my jobs a long time ago...

Company was being sued or something. CEO calls all the directors/dept heads to a meeting about the issue. I recall he said something along the lines of it's costing us $1500 a month or a day or something... then he says that's a lot of money... that's like a car payment. Afterward everyone was laughing like sure buddy, that's more than most of our mortgage payments. Now this was probably 15+ years ago so....
Appreciate 3
Alfisti6555.00
///MPhatic14031.00
chassis6642.00