05-08-2015, 12:38 PM   #53
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I read this before going to the dog park and I was going to write again looks really has never played any part when I've picked my partners but it's clearly bs.

I've always gone for the super geeks. All the men in my past share the same attributes: Super smart guys and I have no idea why the hell they've chosen to be with me. Also, they all have had the confidence that has made it clear from the start they know their value and a gym membership they use daily.

This all just made me realize I'm a complete hypocrite and I'm sorry. apparently even if I don't give s shit about how I look, I do care how you guys look.

Forget everything I said Billup!
Anyone who says looks doesn't matter is a liar. Everyone has preferences, some more extreme than others, but that's human instinct. I mean, lets be honest, I'm much happier working harder to score with better looking women, than the poor guys who will nail whatever walks with a twat. It's like having a trophy room filled with a bunch of trophies just for participating, but never actually accomplishing anything.

You are a hypocrite, but you're the best kind of hypocrite.
Appreciate 0