Rep
Drives: '20 F80 M3CS, %E2%80%9818 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken_Joe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeKay View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken_Joe View Post
Tbh bmw design language has gone to the way side. Their styling is way too outlandish and their tech just isn't impressive anymore. It's sad as I have always love BMW and Now they have just become muted and numbing. The e90 and E60 were the last really visceral M cars in my opinion. Everything now is just fast, silent or terrible sounding, and super synthetic feeling. I also hate the way this car looks but that's just me
The 8 is just the opposite of what you describe. It's gorgeous, sharp and very distinctive design IMO
That's literally your opinion. I see it as a "Edgy Scene kid" that's trying really hard to be relevant but at the end of the day still isn't as cool as the Ferrari Daytona. Maybe I'm an asshole, but I hate all of this electronic bullshit. It's all cancer.
Did you really just try to prove your point by saying that the BMW isn't as pretty as a Daytona and that it's trying to hard because it's not? How, in any universe, is a comparing a Ferrari's styling to BMW's even in the same conversation?

So in your "opinion" what car manufacturer at this price point or lower makes cars that aren't "trying to be a Daytona"?

Im with you re design not being the best on some modern BMWs. For example the F30 in any variation or package is uglier than sin to me. The F80 however is a thing of beauty. But that's my "opinion", I feel like the F30 in Msport is trying to be an edgy racing kid that wants to be an M3 but can't. But hey, what's that saying, opinions are like assholes.... and mine may stink to you.

Will agree with you on Merc tech especially with the new MBUX and C-class refresh.
Wife's Prior Car: 2018 F80 M3, Yas Marina Blue, DCT, Black 19s, Carbon Structure Anthracite Cloth/Leather Combination, Driving Assistance Package (Euro Delivery Oct. 9, 2017)
Appreciate 2