Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i M Sport. EB 6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken_Joe View Post
Tbh bmw design language has gone to the way side. Their styling is way too outlandish and their tech just isn't impressive anymore. It's sad as I have always love BMW and Now they have just become muted and numbing. The e90 and E60 were the last really visceral M cars in my opinion. Everything now is just fast, silent or terrible sounding, and super synthetic feeling. I also hate the way this car looks but that's just me
I think the styling and tech are fine, but I agree about cars like the E90, E87, E70, etc. being the last "visceral" cars not only from the ///M division but the company itself. Those cars had a very close connection with the road. Nowadays everything feels too refined and as you said, synthetic.

The newest 5-series and all their SUVs are at the top of their respective segments. But they don't get me excited. Some Bimmers like the M240, 440, M2, and M3/4 still have my attention despite not being as good as their predecessors.
Yeah they are all really fun but BMW is doing the one thing they shouldn't do, and that's do auto trannies and AWD in M Model cars. In my opinion that's a big try hard move. Maybe the me and I like seeing the wild shit that used to come out of the M factory but AWD is a huge No No because then they start putting it on every car and then every Car turns into just an ordinary car with some cool badges
13' 335i M Sport. EBII/Coral Red 6MT. RPI GT exhaust, Resonator delete, PS1, GFB DV , BM3 Stage 2, ER CP, VRSF DP, VRSF 5.5in Stepped FMIC, Dinan Shockware. Carbon M Performance rear diffuser. M4 trunk lip. Conti DWS06 225/40/19 and 255/35/19
Appreciate 2
RPiM52870.00