View Single Post
      04-25-2020, 07:30 PM   #16
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

If the insurance cost as much month as a car payment, then I'd probably skip. Not sure what car I'd out there I could realistically afford that would fall into this category though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanG View Post
Before buying my M2, Safeco told me that they do not insure BMW M cars. I switched to Pemco and bought my M2. I never have had a ticket and am accident free so my driving record had nothing to do with the Safeco refusal.
How odd. Never heard of M's not being able to be insured before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNoBrakes View Post
Except for the turn-signal stalks, I believe it's not parts-bin stuff, it's all dedicated to the C7. Looking at that interior (picture), I'm really hard pressed where a porsche is better. Surely you aren't claiming that the seats are parts-bin? Because they are not, the suede recaros in my 1LE are definitely way different.
I've sat and driven in both (from the same years of course) and the Porsche is definitely better. But they're also better than a lot of other manufacturers. Having said that, for the price they charge, which is considerably a lot more than the C7s, that's to be expected. The C7 is not horrible though, and it's a huge leap from the C6 I rode in once.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 2
GenXer1363.00
RM72892.50