View Single Post
      01-19-2020, 05:29 AM   #30
Ryan13
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z4MC, Z4MR, M3, E36, M2, 535

Great discussion thread. I’m not a major poster, but this one is right up my alley. I instruct for BMW, Porsche, Audi, and Bill Scott Racing (the Summit Point group). Run somewhere around 40+ days per year.

Have a couple of Z4Ms, wife drove a 128i for years but moved to E46 M3 last year. She’s not an instructor yet, but I’m trying to get her comfortable getting in the right seat.

Tracks Include Watkins, Summit (all 3), Pitt, Dominion, VIR, Road America. Just never had the motivation to go to Jersey. We are trying to fit Mid-Ohio in this year. We are fortunate to live in Virginia, lot of good tracks within a 5 hour drive.

Towing two cars just makes the further options like Road Atlanta, Barber, Limerock and even Road America difficult. Like to add the first 3 soon, but try to get to last one once a year with some friends (there over July 4th weekend this year).

Since this isn’t an opinion thread, I’ll just say they are all good. However, while you will spend 2-3 hours per day on track, it is how you spend the other 6-8 hours a day in the paddock that is more important and more meaningful...friends, cars, coffee, wife for me, and a few beers at the end of the day. Life is good.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34171.50
jmg18493.00
ppointer732.50